It’s officially Spooky Season, but no need to fear… we’re bringing you another Bytes & Brews webinar to help keep your business from getting spooked.
But, we’re doing it with a twist. We’re splitting our usual webinar into 5 short videos. Check them out below!
De-Spooking Cyber Threats – Episode 5 – Managing Hazardous Risks
De-Spooking Cyber Threats – Episode 4 – Mutated Malware
De-Spooking Cyber Threats – Episode 3 – The Ghost Stories of Cybersecurity
De-Spooking Cyber Threats – Episode 2 – Detecting Monsters Under the Bed
De-Spooking Cyber Threats – Episode 1 – Don’t Go Batty!
Join us as we enjoy some coffee brews and chat about how you can avoid the cybersecurity scaries (and easy tips to share with your team).
WHAT’S IN THE videos?
- Don’t go batty: tips for securely navigating the hybrid workplace
- Ways to detect for monsters under your bed (and to mitigate the effects of a cybersecurity event)
- The scariest ghost stories of cybersecurity (and how the right IT security strategy protects your business)
- Why implementing an advanced anti-virus helps to avoid mutated malware
- How hazardous risk management plays in a key role in IT security
Shoutout to our friends over at Capitol Coffee for providing an awesome swag bag for our registrant giveaway!
“Family owned and locally roasted in Wake Forest, North Carolina, we are focused on one simple vision: To provide a moment of calm before the chaos with a unique tasting experience of evenly roasted, rich, full-bodied flavor in every sip.
Lil’ Red is roasted in small batches. Our roasting process preserves the optimal flavor profile of our beans so that you receive the same high-quality coffee with every order.”