Take productivity and security with you everywhere with Microsoft 365
With the power of the cloud, your team can work together efficiently from anywhere. Microsoft 365 makes it easy to boost productivity with reliable and secure access to the apps and files that support your business.
At WorkSmart, we help small businesses use the full functionality of Microsoft 365 to empower employees and fuel growth. Simple, trusted solutions improve the quality and effectiveness of work while ensuring your organization’s security.
Our Microsoft 365 services include:
Migration and Implementation
From planning to migration to implementation, WorkSmart can move email and calendars to the cloud. We migrate your organization’s existing email, eliminate downtime, and take measures to ensure that no one misses any messages.
- Microsoft 365 licensing – Microsoft 365 offers several subscriptions – mismanagement and not knowing which is the right one can cost your organization. We handle the purchasing, manage monthly subscriptions, and simplify billing so that you only pay for what you need.
- Ongoing management and support – With over 100 managed IT professionals and 24x7x365 help desk support, WorkSmart’s managed IT services have you covered
Microsoft Teams brings teams and resources together in one place to communicate, collaborate, and get work done. We help you create shared workspaces that connect your employees, partners, and customers with chats, online meetings, files, and apps.
Hosted File Sharing
Microsoft 365 allows your team to share, edit, and comment on documents in real-time with others using Office, OneDrive for Business, and Sharepoint. Your employees can rely on WorkSmart to help them know which tool to use and offer quick solutions when they need help.
As the most common method of communication, your organization needs reliable and secure access to email from anywhere. Exchange Online offers a business-class email solution at an affordable price.
Microsoft 365 Security
With multiple security solutions, Microsoft 365 helps protect your organization whether your team is working in the office, accessing cloud applications, using mobile devices, or all of the above.
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) – Your employees access data from everywhere, and so can cybercriminals if they’ve compromised an account. By enabling MFA, you can protect against unauthorized access. WorkSmart configures and manages conditional security policies that know when to require additional action and when to stay out of your employees’ way.
- Single-Sign On (SSO) – Simplify your team’s access to SaaS, cloud apps, and applications on a server in your office with SSO. Your employees use just one login to access all their apps conveniently without the risk of reusing passwords. We set up SSO so your employees automatically sign in to the tools they need to get work done while safeguarding your business.
- Device management – With Microsoft Intune, you control how company-owned and personal devices connect to your organization’s data. WorkSmart helps you create security policies to enable your employees to be productive from any device while keeping your organization’s data protected.
Microsoft 365 Backup
Your organization can benefit from the reliability and security of the Microsoft cloud. We make sure your data is recoverable with a dedicated Microsoft 365 backup solution.
Recent Blog Posts With More Information:
- Choosing the Right Microsoft 365 Subscription
- How to Use Microsoft 365 to Improve Team Collaboration
Recent Webinars With More Information:
- Employee Productivity, Starting With Your Microsoft 365 Strategy
- Connected, Meaningful, and Productive Communications With Microsoft 365 Tools
Recent Videos With More Information:
Looking for help to leverage the full functionality of Microsoft 365?
Contact our team of Microsoft 365 experts – we’re here to help!