Allow Us to Help Your Office Transition to Microsoft 365
Moving files and email to the cloud can transform the way your organization works. As a major upgrade, it requires knowledge of Microsoft, technical consulting, and technical support to control costs and maintain security. Simplify your move with WorkSmart’s Microsoft 365 migration services. We have the knowledge and expertise, the right tools, and a proven process to ensure a smooth transition from start to finish.
As a Microsoft Gold partner, you can rely on WorkSmart to move your email and files quickly and on time, without disruption, and for a fixed-price labor that fits your budget. It’s the seamless, secure, and cost-effective way to migrate to Microsoft 365.
WorkSmart’s Microsoft 365 Migration and Implementation Services Include:
With our help, your team will have direct access to Microsoft 365 from any location with all emails and files securely stored in the cloud. We build a complete migration plan by assessing your existing environment. With a defined timeline and clear expectations from WorkSmart’s Microsoft 365 migration and implementation services, you can keep your team informed of the upcoming changes.
Throughout the process of moving over to Microsoft 365, our focus remains on reducing risk and improving security for your team. We give you peace of mind by relying on the experts to configure the proper settings and advise on the right security measures.
Technology should work together for a seamless experience. We can help you connect other apps and services to Microsoft 365 so it’s optimized for your organization’s unique needs.
WorkSmart uses best-in-class migration tools, so your team experiences little or no downtime. That means no impact to productivity.
After your organization’s email migrates, we help make the changes to Outlook so your team can access the new mailboxes. Looking to leverage more of Microsoft 365? Allow WorkSmart to install Microsoft 365 and Office apps on computers so your team doesn’t have to.
WorkSmart’s Microsoft 365 migration and implementation services include post-implementation support to help answer any questions and ensure a smooth transition. As a client, we support your team with ongoing administration and end-user support from the help desk.
Microsoft 365 Migration and Implementation FAQs:
- Will email be disrupted during the migration to Microsoft 365? We understand your team relies on the ability to communicate with one another seamlessly. We use tools to limit disruption as much as possible while we work to move your email to the Microsoft cloud. In fact, we find most often there is no disruption at all.
- How much does a migration cost? The pricing is dependent on your IT environment. Having completed many seamless migrations, we’ve built a “calculator” to quickly determine the project plan at a fixed cost.
- Is GoDaddy’s Office 365 offering the same as Microsoft 365? The offerings from GoDaddy’s Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are not the same. To take advantage of all the features, moving from GoDaddy to Microsoft 365 requires a full migration.
- Will my contacts transfer from Exchange to Exchange Online? Yes, your contacts (along with your existing email, calendars, signatures, etc.) will transfer to Exchange Online, our hosted email solution.
- How can I access email via the web? Go to outlook.office.com in any browser!
- What will change on my mobile device? After the migration, you won’t be able to access the new mailbox until it’s set up on the device. We’ll make sure your team’s mobile devices are taken care of – no worries!