Protect Your Microsoft 365 with Backups
With the benefits it brings, Microsoft 365 is an important tool for your company. As the amount of data stored within Microsoft 365 apps grows and the security configurations become increasingly tailored to your needs, a backup solution keeps your team on track and gives you peace of mind. You may assume that your data is automatically protected and always available. But data loss happens, even in the cloud. In fact, most data loss is caused by human error or malware.
Common Occurrences of Data Loss in Microsoft 365 Include:
- An employee removes a former employee’s account without making a copy of the data
- An employee accidentally deletes a file and doesn’t notice for a few months
A connected app can inadverently overwrite data.
Ransomware can spread to your OneDrive for Business files.
Contact Us to Learn More About
Microsoft 365 Backups
Microsoft Teams Faqs:
- Does Microsoft back up my data? Although data protection measures like retention policies exist in Microsoft 365, they are not equal to a true backup solution. Data retention focuses on compliance (to keep data for a certain period of time). There’s no focus on recovery. Data backup makes a copy of your data easily accessible to prevent data loss.
- How often can I back up my data? Backups run automatically up to four times a day.
- How much data can I back up? Having cost-effective solutions is a priority for small businesses. That’s why you get unlimited storage with our Microsoft 365 cloud backup. No per GB costs. Instead, it’s billed per user to make costs more predictable.
- Can I backup Microsoft Teams? We’ve got your back by protecting your Microsoft 365 data no matter where it lives. You can quickly recover conversations, recordings, private channels, and more. In addition to Teams, the backup includes Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Project Online, Groups, Teams, Planner, and Public Folders without losing structure and permissions.
- Where do my backups live? WorkSmart partners with AvePoint to provide a secure and scalable backup solution. Backups are stored in AvePoint’s Azure storage.
- How long does it take to restore files? Within minutes! You can restore to a mailbox or OneDrive or a spot outside of Microsoft 365. The robust search capabilities help you find what you need (and fast).
Recent Videos With More Information:
Let Us Help Protect Your Organization’s Data with Microsoft 365 Backups.
With our base managed services plan, you’ll get:
ManagedShield BASIC includes automated maintenance like installing patches for security threats and auditing to make sure machines are properly protected.
ManagedShield BASIC gives you access to best-in-class tools and knowledge from a team of IT experts.
Peace of Mind
- Proactive monitoring for your critical infrastructure so we can alert you when something is wrong or help prevent an issue
- Access to a help desk and support services to solve your problems
- A team of IT resources, not just one IT resource (vacation coverage, sick time, additional resources)