Remote Office Cybersecurity: An Expert-Led Discussion
Every business needs a comprehensive cybersecurity plan, the right prevention tools and technologies, and a business continuity plan in the event of a successful attack.
With the pandemic, small businesses quickly changed how they work, and experts predict those effects to be long-lasting. While not every company can stay fully remote, we can expect many companies to create more flexible work arrangements moving forward. Regardless of the plan, the future will undoubtedly bring more change. And we need to pay attention to our security efforts to make sure they evolve at the same pace.
What is the future of cybersecurity for our evolving workforce?
It’s essential to protect our organization from cyber attacks regardless of where our teams work. We’ve invited cybersecurity experts to discuss how small businesses can stay secure and prepare for potential threats. Specifically:
• How a multi-layered security approach offers the best protection
• Why your organization may want to consider cybersecurity insurance
• How to quickly detect threats that got past your cyber defenses
• Why reliable backups are your last line of dense against cyber attacks
Meet our panelists:
• Brian Craig, Technical Account Director at WorkSmart
• Marty Sanders, Chief Technology Officer for Managed Services at Arctic Wolf
• TJ Iacabone, Channel Sales Engineer at Sophos
• Chad Bickers, President at Herring and Bickers Insurance Agency
Watch our webinar with expert advice on planning your cybersecurity strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll gain insights from experts on cybersecurity to help you improve your defenses.