Personal Connections for Remote Teams
The right technology helps make the best collaborative and successful teams, but the most productive teams focus on strong personal connections. Your tech tools can help support those connections but relies on business leaders to encourage and create meaningful team connection.
How do you build engaged teams in a virtual workplace?
We’re shifting gears slightly with this webinar! Rather than focus on technology, Brent Sprinkle at TrueNorth Business Navigation leads a discussion to help small business owners and leaders build healthy teams even when they’re physically apart. To get more of the right work done, we’re covering:
• The importance of checking your mental state before connecting
• Best practices for how and when your team should be connecting
• Ways to overcome the challenges for leading virtual meetings
Watch our webinar focused on strengthening personal connections with remote teams.
In this webinar, you’ll learn simple concepts and practical tools for helping your team work better together. Please share with your HR management and leadership team!
Are you interested in learning more about EOS for your workplace?
Send an email to Brent Sprinkle at TrueNorth Business Navigation.
• Summary of Topics and Exercises reviewed in this webinar
• The “Scary Times” Success Manual