Last week on WorkSmart LIVE, we talked about presenting, discussing, and sharing ideas without creating email overload. And with that, how saving your documents to the cloud is an important step in collaboration. When your files live in the cloud with the right tools, you can:
- Share with others while controlling their editing permissions
- Get everyone working on the same thing, in the same place
- Communicate directly within the document
This week on WorkSmart LIVE, we’re building on to this conversation with more on how to store and share files in the cloud.
Traditionally, small businesses relied on a file server in their office, but with the cloud, there are more flexible and reliable options available. And, for an affordable and predictable cost.
DropBox, Box, ShareFile, and Google are all cloud-based file storage solutions. How do you choose which to use? We recommend using a technology stack that covers all aspects of communication and collaboration for a consistent experience. Based on our experience, Microsoft 365 fits that perfectly while providing the level of control needed to keep your data safe.
Files in OneDrive and SharePoint
Microsoft 365 makes file sharing easy. With OneDrive and SharePoint, you can store files online and share with your team –and people outside of the organization. The best part? You an use Microsoft Teams to bring both together to make it even simpler to find or store files.
See it in action!
Join us for this week’s webinar to learn more about:
- OneDrive for Business as your personal cloud storage.
- SharePoint, not as complex Intranets, working with Microsoft Teams for team document storage.
- Accessing and sharing files in Microsoft Teams.
- Additional security for highly sensitive data.
- Best practices for file management to keep your team virtually organized.
See you soon.