TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES TO AVOID THREATS
Raising their awareness of cyber threats helps your team become your organization’s greatest tool against today’s cyber threats. Plus, it’s also now required by many compliance programs and cyber liability insurance. WorkSmart’s employee security awareness training program is human-focused security that’s easy to deploy and has quick results.
CAN YOUR EMPLOYEES SPOT A PHISHING EMAIL?
Over 90% of cyberattacks involve tricking a person into making a bad decision. People are easy targets. They can be lured into helping attackers get where they want to be without having to break past cybersecurity defenses.
It’s easy to fall into the trap. Unless your team knows what to look for. WorkSmart’s ongoing security awareness training program helps eliminate behavioral vulnerabilities.
OUR CYBERSECURITY TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Knowledge helps to eliminate vulnerabilities. With WorkSmart’s security awareness training, your employees receive quick, engaging courses based on the most relevant risks to your business. It’s a continuous program designed to keep security in people’s minds as they get work done.
Here’s how security education works:
- Everyone receives an email invitation to quarterly online training
- Training consists of short, 10-minute courses and a quiz that provides feedback on improvement areas
- Courses cover topics like phishing and safe email use, password safety, social engineering risks, and safe web usage (regulatory courses available as well)
Education is great, but the goal is to change behavior. Our security awareness training service sends everyone regular, varied phishing tests. This makes sure that knowledge turns into good cybersecurity habits. After all, your team’s behavior affects the business’ vulnerability.
Here’s how phish testing works:
- Everyone receives a real-world simulated phishing email
- To increase effectiveness, we don’t tell you when we’re sending these emails
- Anyone that clicks on a link, they are enrolled in targeted phishing tests and additional training
Results matter. Reporting gives you visibility into how the program is working for your business. With WorkSmart’s security awareness training, you receive monthly reports on training completion and the results of phishing tests.
Recent Blog Posts With More Information:
Recent Webinars With More Information:
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING SERVICES?
Discover how our cybersecurity experts can protect your business by creating a culture of security.