10 consecutive years on
the Inc. 5000
Inc. Magazine has named WorkSmart to the Inc. 5000 for 10 consecutive years (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016), each year the list has been published. The list ranks the fastest-growing privately-held companies in America.
Highest-Ranked MSP in
WorkSmart is ranked at #115 on the global MSPmentor 501 industry index, which tracks the top 501 managed services providers (MSPs) in the world. Previously, WorkSmart was ranked at #87 on the MSPmentor 200 industry index, which tracks the top 200 managed services providers (MSPs) in North America.
WorkSmart’s Net Promoter Score (NPS), a widely used customer loyalty metric, is an exceptionally high 93.7, on a scale from –100 and +100, where 0 is felt to be good, and +50 is excellent. WorkSmart calculates the NPS from responses to transactional surveys sent for each customer ticket, as well as from semi-annual surveys.
- Business Leader Magazine’s Top 300 Small Businesses in the South – 2011
- President and CEO Ron Unger honored on the MSPmentor 250 list in 2011 and 2012. This list honors the world’s top Managed Services experts, entrepreneurs and executives.
- Triangle Business Journal’s Top 10 IT Networking Companies – 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and named #1 in 2016
- Business Leader Magazine’s Top 100 NC Small Businesses of 2008, 2009 and 2010
- The Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce named WorkSmart the 2005 Small Business of the Year
- 2009 Alfred P Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility – Honorable Mention in 2008 and 2010
- President and CEO Ron Unger, and Senior Business Advisor Bob Casey, both received the Triangle Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Award, recognizing their commitment to the community and their professional accomplishments.
- Named twice as a finalist for the NCTA 21 Award Best Customer Service Company, in both 2010 and 2012, the only MSP to be so recognized.