Here are just a few reasons why WorkSmart makes a great IT partner for your business.
We hire skilled, likeable IT consultants who fit your culture and your needs.
At WorkSmart, we believe in doing the right thing, making personal connections, and sharing a hunger for growth. Our IT consultants share these values so they can build strong, lasting relationships with each and every partner.
Like you, we’re local.
WorkSmart was founded in 2001 in North Carolina and is headquartered in Durham. We’re continuing to grow and have offices in Charlotte, Greensboro, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and the NY metro. That means the consultants who work on your business are always a short drive away.
We have the right technologies for today, and the right strategies for tomorrow.
We’ll work with you to find the products and services you need to be productive. And we use IT strategy meetings to help you plan for future technology needs so you never have to play catch-up.
NC Center for Non-Profits
Founded in 1990, the N.C. Center for Nonprofits is a private, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that serves as a statewide network, an information center and an advocate for the nonprofit sector as a
Durham Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce is a member-driven organization that serves its members by helping to create and sustain a healthy economic climate.
HTG – Heartland Technology Group
The HTG peer group experience is a forum for technology industry resellers who are serious about implementing a model for success in their own business through sharing and collaboration of best practices.
Awards & Accolades
- 11 consecutive years on the Inc. 5000, which ranks the fastest-growing privately-held companies in America
- Ranked #99 MSP in the world on the 2018 global MSPmentor 501 industry index
- Ranked #47 on the 2016 Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50, i.e. the 50 fastest-growing private companies in the Triangle
- Business Leader Magazine’s Top 300 Small Business in the South
- CEO Ron Unger honored on the MSPmentor 250 list in 2011 and 2012
- Business Leader Magazine’s top 100 NC Small Business of 2008, 2009, and 2010
- 2009 Alfred P Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility-Honorable Mention in 2008 and 2010
- Named twice as a finalist for the NCTA 21 Award Best Customer Service Company in both 2010 and 2012
- Named the 2005 Small Business of the Year by the Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Named #1 on the Triangle Business Journal’s Top 10 IT Networking Companies in 2016