The way we work has changed – has your cybersecurity strategy changed with it?
Technological advancement is cybersecurity’s best buddy – and arch nemesis. As the good guys “toys” get better (the technology we use to help us stay productive), so does the ones used by bad guys, so it’s always important to be reevaluating your cybersecurity strategy to make sure it meet the needs of the times.
A cybersecurity strategy to increase your organization’s safety.
The five pillars of cybersecurity work together to keep your organization safe from evolving cyber threats.
- Identify the risks for your organization so you can simplify your cybersecurity plan.
- Implement safeguards to protect against cyber attacks.
- Stay in-the-know with systems to detect a security event
- Create a plan to quickly respond to an incident
- Recover to get your organization back to business as usual
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to plan a cybersecurity strategy for small businesses.
Watch this webinar to learn about creating a cybersecurity strategy so that it fits your businesses needs without exceeding your budget.