Teams for Everyday People, Part 2: Your Hub for Everything
The modern workplace requires collaboration. That’s why Microsoft Teams goes beyond chat and video calls and acts as a hub to help you work more effectively.
Working together in Microsoft Teams
With a wide range of tools, Microsoft Teams increases productivity and engagement by:
• Creating virtual workspaces, with Teams and Channels, for people who work closely to get things done
• Integrating Microsoft 365 apps and 3rd party tools to bring everything into one platform
• Making it easy to share, store, and collaborate on files
• Having separate chats for communication outside of projects and functional groups
• Allowing you to customize the platform to build what works best for you
We’ll take you through a tour of Teams to make sure you’re familiar with the basics of Microsoft Teams.
Watch our webinar to learn how to get more done with Microsoft Teams.
In the second webinar of our Microsoft Teams series, you’ll get an overview on using the platform to help you communicate with your co-workers and clients, track projects and tasks, and get work done from anywhere.