They say first impressions count for everything. While we believe it’s important to establish the tone of a great relationship from the outset, we know that maintaining excellent support and customer service is just as significant.
This is where we take the relationship from ‘transactional vendor’ to ‘strategic partner’.
Our business IT support services follow our proven process that’s designed around you.
From client orientation to ongoing support, let us show you how a great Managed Service Provider will help save you time and money so you can focus on doing what you do best – growing your business!
What are the advantages of WorkSmart’s Proven Process for IT Support?
With a proven process, we can set clear expectations of what you’ll receive, offering you full transparency and honesty. It also gives our team clear expectations on how we will provide efficient IT support. Everyone is on the same page, which results in a seamless delivery of services and consistently reliable IT support.
How does WorkSmart’s Proven Process address the needs of my business?
Our 6-step process offers a clearly defined roadmap for how our services help meet your short- and long-term IT needs. Our goal is to help your team reach its full potential. How do we do that?
We help you leverage the right technology and keep your business assets secure. Clear expectations plus a reliable partner equals consistent outcomes, and everyone loves consistency!
But perhaps most importantly, we do what we do so that you can stay focused on running your business (and do it worry-free).
IT Support that is all about you!
We’re not satisfied unless you feel completely assured that you’re receiving the continuous support and communication that you need. You’ll hear from the WorkSmart team often, and we want to make sure we thoroughly address your needs and resolve your problems in a timely manner.
Also, it’s a huge bonus that our team is made up of people you’re going to love.
#1: We make IT accessible, easy to understand, and easy to use for everyone.
- By providing IT support to help keep your team and your technology working.
- By guiding your company on IT strategy to help continuously improve efficiency and security (while helping to inform budget planning and management).
- Planning and implementing projects to move your goals forward while also controlling costs and disruption.
By the way, we love to help you stay in-the-know! We love to use emails, newsletters, webinars, and blogs to keep you informed of how to leverage tech strategically as well as tips to help your team use tech in their day-to-day.
#2: You’re partnered with a dedicated Account Manager.
- These folks continuously work with the service team to strengthen our relationship with you.
- By focusing on your business goals, your Account Manager looks for ways to make your team more agile and productive and to strengthen your business’ IT security posture.
- With regular IT strategy meetings, they help keep you on track with your short- and long-term goals and to ensure your IT costs are aligned with your budget.
We want you to feel completely reassured that no matter what, we’ve got your back!
What can I expect from a great IT support partner?
Consistency and reliability
Just like any valuable relationship, we know that these two things speak volumes. So, how do we deliver on these promises?
- Our team provides support to solve issues, prevent outages, and keep your team working smoothly.
- Not only does unreliable technology frustrate your employees, but it also costs your business money and productivity. That’s why we work hard and respond quickly to make sure your business is impacted as little as possible.
- With our ticketing triage system, we stay organized and on top of any issues as they pop up, allowing us to act quickly and efficiently with timely resolutions.
- 24/7 monitoring and reporting. Our technology is always awake and keeping an eye on your systems so that you don’t have to be.
- IT issues don’t stop at 5:00 pm, and neither do our services. Your employees can request support whenever they need it. Side note: with managed IT services, your team can call the help desk for support without your company incurring costs per call.
- Flexible options to request support wherever you are, whenever you need it. From your desktop, cell phone, or tablet, you can contact us using your preferred method: phone call, email, portal, or help website.
“My support system is simple – people and time. The miracle of other people in your life.” – Kiki Smith
Monitoring and Alerting
- Our tools track and gather information about your hardware and software, searching for any signs of problems. It provides the insight needed to prevent issues like technology failure that cause disruption to your operations.
- Our goal is to keep your infrastructure working properly (and at its best). With constant monitoring of your critical infrastructure, we are alerted to potential issues with the hardware or software, allowing us to quickly assess and fix the issue – pronto!
- We don’t want you to feel stressed or overwhelmed, so we focus on thorough and constant communication. Our monitoring and alerting procedures keep you and your team in the know.
- We want to empower your team. We love to teach our clients. This helps you to be aware of what to look out for and how to report any issues, minimizing the chances of a recurring event.
- But don’t worry, we shy away from “tech talk!” We break things down so they’re digestible and easy to manage.
Managed Backup Solutions
While you can’t prevent 100% of all attacks or issues from happening, you can back up your data and files 100% of the time.
A great backup plan will help to:
- Enable quick and easy recovery in case of an issue
- Keep costs down and reduce downtime by being prepared
Don’t allow your files and apps to be held hostage! With a solid backup plan always in place, you can stay focused on your business instead of worrying about the threat of ransomware.
Security and Protection
Cyberattacks on small businesses are up, yet many small businesses are still grossly underestimating the risk of impact a cyberattack can have.
- 43% of cyberattacks are on small and medium-sized businesses.
- 83% of small businesses are not financially prepared to recover from a cyberattack.
- A recent CISCO study discovered that the average downtime from a small business cyberattack was 8 hours.
- 61% of all small businesses have reported at least one cyberattack in the past year.
A proper business IT support plan simply MUST include proactive cybersecurity services.
- Your business reduces the risk of being attacked by following security best practices and implementing the right security tools and infrastructure. Whether it’s ensuring that a new employee is onboarded with the right amount of access required to do their job or responding to an alert about a potential threat, we have the expertise and experience to help your company remain resilient.
- You can expect a quick response if you suspect that you’ve been compromised. As a high priority, our team reacts by immediately investigating potential cyberattacks and stopping them from causing more harm.
- Your team returns to normal operations once the threat is neutralized. Then, by figuring out what happened, we can help you address anything that may be an issue in the future.
Know what you’re protecting and what you’re protecting it from. Proper IT security services help you identify your biggest cybersecurity risks and establish a strategy to prioritize risks and leverage all tools available.
Support Wherever You Need It
Your business is complex and unique, so no one-size-fits-all approach will work. It makes sense that you want a support service with flexibility and options to accommodate the ever-changing needs of your business. That’s why we offer both remote and on-site support, giving you a complete service.
Working from home? At the office? On a commuter bus? Regardless of location, we’re here for you.
Remote IT support boosts your team’s efficiency by making it easy to get help when it’s needed. With the tools available to managed IT service providers, you can get nearly everything resolved without having an IT consultant physically touch your computer.
However, our team works to find the quickest and most reliable solutions. Sometimes that means coming to you.
With both remote and onsite support available, you can be confident that we’re providing the necessary support for the best experience and results.
WorkSmart’s Proven Process is an all-inclusive business IT solution for you
We take our customer feedback very seriously, and we’re always working to make things more efficient and effective for you.
We’re continuously fine-tuning our proven process, and we are confident that our system of support and strategy will give you the IT solutions your company needs.
We want to alleviate your stress so you can stay focused on your employees and your business. Your Managed Service Provider should offer such a complete service that you never have to worry about IT issues because you know you are in good hands.
Contact WorkSmart today to find out how we can alleviate your IT stress for you with our customized support system.