LONG-TERM STRATEGIES AND A UNIQUE PROCESS
As a business owner, your main focus is on growing your business. With WorkSmart’s Integrated IT Operations Management, we serve as your IT partner so you can cost effectively run your business, optimize resources, and focus on day-to-day operations, free of the stress of supporting the technology you rely on. WorkSmart is the leading IT consulting firm in the Carolinas. We partner closely with local small businesses like yours, giving management and staff the tools they need to be productive anywhere, with anyone, and on any device.
- Triangle-owned and operated, run by local business leaders, with two offices in NC
- A team of local technicians, consultants, IT Managers and Chief Technology Officers
- The only IT services provider named as a finalist for NC Technology Association’s statewide Best Customer Service Award in two separate years (2010 and 2012)
- The leading IT services provider in the Carolinas as noted by the 2012 MSP 200, an IT industry index
- One of the fastest growing IT services provider as noted by Inc. 5000, which we have appeared on for 10 consecutive years
RIGHT TECHNOLOGIES, NOT MORE TECHNOLOGIES
Problems with your IT can cause unexpected costs and expensive downtime. Outsourcing technology management to the IT professionals at WorkSmart ensures you can avoid this lost productivity, lost data and the expenses that come with reactive IT support.
Here’s how you’ll benefit from WorkSmart’s services:
- Never go without IT support again: We’re available to help 24/7
- Save money on technology: We provide budget and strategic planning
- Work with less risk: Our DataVault 2.0 backup and disaster recovery system gives you peace of mind
- Benefit from proactive IT management: Regular monitoring and maintenance, plus IT recommendations to keep you a step ahead
PEOPLE YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE
Think of WorkSmart as your own IT department. We focus on fostering long-term relationships with our clients. We will work closely with you to ensure that your company has the tools for success and the support to keep them operating smoothly:
- Our consultants take the time to understand the unique goals and IT needs of your business.
- We’ll walk you through our managed IT service options to help you select a plan that meets your needs now, and your plans for the future.
- Our team will train yours on new technologies, and then continue to provide off-site management to keep your business moving.
WorkSmart is the largest Managed Services Provider in the Carolinas, and we are exclusively focused on IT. All 50 of our employees are engaged in high-touch IT service delivery, advisory and strategic consulting. Unlike others who may try to offer Managed Services in addition to selling phone, security or video conferencing systems, WorkSmart is the strategic partner trusted with both day-to-day IT support and comprehensive IT planning.
WorkSmart is proud of our industry-leading net-zero attrition rate – client upgrades typically exceed the rare downgrades. We believe this is a direct result of our commitment to our Purpose and Core Values.
Whether it’s WorkSmart’s focus on professional development and competitive compensation, or a company culture that truly reflects our core values, our staff are here for the long term, which naturally translates into better client support. Many on our help desk team have been with us for more than five years, with even more seasoned and tenured professionals in senior technical roles.
Because computer user support goes far beyond clear communication, we staff our help desk internally with local IT professionals, who develop strong personal connections with the users they support. And uniquely to WorkSmart, our help desk staffers must have a minimum of three years of hands-on, business IT support experience before joining our team.
WorkSmart has developed a Proprietary Onboarding Workflow, a comprehensive repeatable system of best practices that facilitates effective team communication, thorough documentation and a high level of accountability. The result is a smooth client ramp-up and a better IT environment from day one.
WorkSmart’s Key Operating Procedures have been defined, documented and vetted by a third party IT auditor, ensuring that we meet the rigorous standards the Life Sciences industry requires for IT partners.
For clients who choose ManagedShield Plus or ManagedShield Complete, after-hours support is included at no additional charge.
At WorkSmart, people come first, technology second. Each WorkSmart employee sees themselves as being in a customer service role. From our Client Engagement Directors to our Helpdesk staff, we are driven to deliver an unmatched end-user experience. And that has been noticed; WorkSmart has been a finalist for the North Carolina Technology Association’s Best Customer Service Award in two separate years.
WorkSmart’s signature consultative approach focuses on delivering the right technologies to meet our clients’ business growth goals. WorkSmart starts with what clients want to accomplish, and helps evaluate and then deliver the best technology to meet that need.
From the long tenure of our staff, to continued partnerships with our very first clients, our focus is on the long-term success of our key relationships. This translates into advisement beyond resolving immediate issues, instead guiding clients through decisions that make sense now and in the years to come.
Talis Management Group