Disaster Recovery with DataVault 2.0
Don’t let a disaster put you out of business
Every business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don’t realize is that, while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft?
WorkSmart has you covered with our DataVault 2.0 automated offsite backup and disaster recovery service that makes worrying about how to restore data in the event of system failure a thing of the past. DataVault 2.0 provides businesses with near real-time backups that may include seamless offsite data storage along with multi-year archiving and fast server virtualization capabilities. Advanced restoration options include file and folder level restorations, Exchange message and mailbox recovery, and “bare metal” restorations to dissimilar hardware. Within hours, this unique business continuity device can be configured to function as a virtual server if needed through DataVault 2.0 Premium. This solution replaces management intensive and error-prone tape backups, while providing features that get your business back up and running with minimal downtime.
Backups can be performed as frequently as every 15 minutes, providing clients with a higher number of restore points when compared to traditional tape backups. All aspects of the onsite and offsite solution are monitored 24/7 by WorkSmart’s Support Center.
DataVault ensures business continuity with:
- Business Continuity and disaster recovery planning – customized for your business needs
- Data backup – ensure that your mission-critical data files and folders are disaster-proof
- Fast recovery – for all of your files and email
- Virtualization of failed servers – reducing downtime from days to hours or even minutes
- Built-in archiving – eliminate costly error-prone tapes, offsite storage facilities and downtime before restoration
- 24×7×365 monitoring and management – WorkSmart’s Support Center ensures the integrity and reliability of the system