Join Our Team
Interested in joining a stable, growing company? WorkSmart provides a flexible and fast-paced work environment with an emphasis on team atmosphere. Below is a listing of our available job opportunities. Of course, please feel free to submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (no calls accepted).
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPER Raleigh-Durham
Are you interested in an entrepreneurial sales role with an IT company that has grown consistently for 11 years? WorkSmart is a leading provider of comprehensive IT services for businesses, and it’s in high growth mode throughout North Carolina and the Mid-Atlantic region. We are seeking a new team member to pursue and win new accounts in the Raleigh-Durham region.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of IT-related sales experience. Candidates with SMB experience will be given more serious consideration.
This position reports directly to the President of WorkSmart. If interested and qualified, email your resume to email@example.com.
Grow revenue from new account development in the Raleigh-Durham region (this role does not require account management duties). Ideal candidate has hunter qualities and exceptional follow through, and is excellent at nurturing relationships from lead generation to close. Candidate must also be confident selling into various levels in an organization including the C-suite.
• Develop strong relationships, uncover opportunities and sell value over transactions
• Identify and pursue preferred client opportunities
• Prepare the required weekly/monthly reports detailing activity, outcome and the sales pipeline
• Function as part of the Raleigh-Durham business development team • Organize, lead and participate in prospect visits, proposal presentations and expectation setting
• Orchestrate the formalized sales process • Collaborate with Client Engagement (CE) team in developing on-target quotes
• Ensure CE team has an accurate understanding of client needs so plans, budgets and proposals can be developed with accuracy
• Lead contract negotiations
ATTRIBUTES & CAPABILITIES
• Business developer with an entrepreneurial mindset
• WorkSmart needs an individual that can manage and lead their own new business effort
• The ability to close business and develop a pipeline in the first quarter of employment
• Ability to work independently. WorkSmart has a 4-person sales team and does not have a full-time sales manager, so this individual must possess the discipline to drive their own sales behaviors.
• Help customers think and see beyond short term solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3 years experience selling IT-related services
• SMB experience a plus
• Reside in the Raleigh-Durham region
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience selling to professional service companies: CPA firms, law practices, nonprofits, real estate firms, engineering firms, etc.
• Strong personal work ethic
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
ENTRY-LEVEL SALES POSITION – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
- Must be interested in a sales career and goal driven
- Must be assertive, confident and creative
- Must be a quick learner and able to work independently
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Part-time, Monday thru Friday, 20 hours per week
- Schedule: Morning hours
- Location: RTP/Durham and Charlotte